Become part of Germany’s leading business body for Central & Eastern Europe
The Eastern Europe Business Association of Germany is the foremost voice of the German business community investing in, and developing trade relations with, the 29 countries of Central and Eastern Europe, South Eastern Europe, the Southern Caucasus and Central Asia.
As members of the Association business organisations benefit from
- Contacts for regional business opportunities and cooperation with other players along the value chain
- Intelligence on key developments and direct access to customers, suppliers, partners and other business leaders from Germany and the region
- Research and statistics, technical briefings on economic and industry-specific business developments in the region
- Representation in bilateral and multilateral government commissions and high-level trade consultations, sector initiatives and business delegations in the region
- Member-only briefings and meetings with influential decision makers from the German government and governments and other stakeholders from the region
- Representation and engagement on behalf of the members promoting the development of the local business communities and civil society in the 29 countries of Central and Eastern Europe, the Southern Caucasus and Central Asia.
If you are interested in joining the Eastern Europe Business Association, please contact us.
To download your membership application form please click > here.
To see the member list please click > here